.
.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

DIRECTION DECEIVING


This is one of my designs which I did with Adobe Photoshop. This one, I did it when i was really boring and I don't have anything else to do. So, I opened up Adobe Photoshop that night and began thinking what I should do with it. At the same time, I was holding my guitar and was searching for tabs to play. Then, I came across a folder in my PC which I name with Poem. Well, that was kind of weird because I am not that poetric type. So, without hesitation and full of curiosity, I opened up that folder. In that folder, there are few word format and out of sudden, i found myself really interested about one of the word format file which somebody name it as Why? So, I opened it and I read through the entire poem. I fell in love with it and suddenly I got an idea how am I going to potrait this poem into art. So I began designing and this was the result of it. It is not as perfect as other designers would do but, I am satisfied with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment