.
.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

20 GRAND?

Wow! I guess it has been ages now since the last time i updated this blog. Been a lil' busy though. Have a lot of things to to, errands to follow up with and something to do with study. Well, things have been out of hand lately. Yes, they kind of messy right now but I can guarantee that they are still in control. This coming short semester is somehow bugging me. I did not register for the short semester because I am planning to work. You know, get some cash, spend a lil', save a bit. Those sort of stuffs. But here is the real thing, where should I work? Lately I have been doing some interviews with some companies, fast food restaurants, supermarkets, anything that cross my mind. Up until now, still no reply from all of them. And to make things worst, I just missed myself a life time work opportunity. My friend had a job for me, data entry job. I said, i would be extremely interested since you just need to work from home and submit those data forms by midnight. So, it would not be a problem since i got internet connection. However, due to my miscalculated acts that I thought i could get the job, somehow I lost it. Do you know how much the company was willing to pay to get the job done? Okay, ready for this. 50 a day for one account. All together, they have four account which make it a total 200. My friend, it is not in Ringgit Malaysia. It is in American Dollar. Yes, it is true. So, for four account a day, they pay you $200 in cash and in your account. That would make you top RM 700 in just one day. In a month you will get this much. Owh...belief me. RM 21 000. That is 21 grand chap. Imagine how much you will make in just a year? RM 252 grand. That is much more money you make than a doctor or a lawyer. And, I just missed that opportunity. What a total waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment