.
.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

NEED OR DID?

Funny is it when you found out that life is too short to be living. And later on that same day, you have been wondering that through out your life, you have done almost nothing to yourself, to your friends, to your family, to your devoted religion and to your love one. Life is too short and by the time you realize it, you are far from late. You are dead already. Have you guys thought about it? Well, if not, try to think about it even for just one minute or less. Why have I thought about this? Well, the truth is, I don't even know. It just came across my mind. Today, I started counting again all those years. I am 23 years old today and yet, when I tried to put all the pieces together, how disappointing I am for I have done nothing in my life through all these years. As they said. Life is too short. It is. Guess what? Not only me but almost everybody out there have not valued their life as they should. We forget how lucky we are to be living until today, safe and sound. I need to do something starting from today. Its better late then never. As a wise man once said, "Life is not about what you need, its about what you did that matter".

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think what matters is to improve yourself and how you connect with others. Remember what Saidina 'Ali said? The worst person is someone whose deed and behaviour are worse than yesterday.

    Life is short indeed, and that's why we need to "seize the day". Carpe diem. Make your todays meaningful. Don't wait until tomorrow. Tell people dearest to you that you love them. A simple word of affection and a simple action of caring do make a difference.

    Ah, yes. Love ya, bro.

    ReplyDelete