.
.

Monday, February 9, 2009

POSSIMPIBLE?

Last night I was watching one of my favorite television series, How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM). In this latest episode, Barney Stinson has just made another hilarious joke by making a new word combining two words together. The word he was referring is called, wait for it, "possimpible". How do like that? That word was born when the word possible met with the word impossible creating a new dimension of word which is called as such. He said the word "possimpible" existed between the words possible and impossible. Now, what has caught my attention was his explanation about that new word. He said "possimpible" is something past possible and even impossible dare not to reach. It is a place where possible and impossible meet where nothing and everything is "possimpible". Eventhough he was just bluffing, but the voice tone, the seriousness of his look and even his passion to deliver that word are in certain ways show that what he said was nothing but true. But, guys please. Do not use this word if you try to write essays or assignments. There is no such word. This is for entertainment purpose only. Well, enaugh said. I need to go to sleep. I'm really tired today for I've done so many things which requires a lot of stamina. See you guys soon... \(^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment