.
.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

MEMORY OF NOBODY

A few days ago, I've experience a whole new level of life. Never before I've been asked such a favor full of responsibility. The truth is, I still can't believe what have I done. Maybe it's not a big deal for you guys out there but for me it's pretty big deal. I was asked by a friend to be his first witness during his "nikah" session. At first, I was kind of blurry and I can't give him the answer right away whether I agree or not. After having lots of thought, i agreed to be his witness. Alhamdulillah, the "nikah" session was successfully done with only one "lafaz". I was amazed by the calmness showed by him. Prior to the "nikah" session, he was a bit nervous but Alhamdulillah, he passed through it with flying colours.There were a lot of emotions involved during the "nikah" session. I can see tears and joy mixed together.The smile on the face from both side clearly showed that they were happy for their marriage. At last, they have managed to put their love and care in a way that it should be put which is through legal marriage. I am happy for them and I was really glad that I could contribute something to their marriage. Being a witness to a marriage has opened up my mind about something new. Marriage is a sacred bond and together with it comes a great responsibilities. It is natural thing that in marriage life, there will always be ups and down. Therefore, patience is needed and tolerence is required in order to make sure the sacred bond remains untied. Remember, love is not about finding a perfect person but to accept imperfect person perfectly!

3 comments:

  1. thanx a lot for your help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...there is nothing to be thankful for.i'm just doing my obligation n i'm really glad i could help (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...aku yg di panggel last minit nie pon nerbes gak..haha..padahal jadi pak pacak kat tepi je..haha..may all the blessing be upon them and may God spill us more adventure.. ameeen

    ReplyDelete