.
.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

LIFE

Sometimes, one silly mistake could have done so much damages to you. You pretend as if nothing will ever happen but the truth is it will. We are not God to play saint. We are human being, created by God with different qualities. We have our own strength and weaknesses and for those qualities we are not necessarily qualify not to make any mistakes. I've made lot of mistakes on my own and some of those mistakes were rilly silly mistakes. Of course i regreted those mistakes I've made but what was done is done. That is the fact that you can never deny. I accept my mistakes as a reminder for me as well as to my fellow friends. The point here is, life should be going on no matter what happened. People are moving foward and faster everydays. If we tend to look back at our mistakes, we'll definately going off track. By the time we recover our strength, we're already far from reaching ahead. What we should do is to keep running and that is what I'm doing right now. I may run out of strength but my will power will never dry out. Life is about understanding and learning anyway and I'm learning to understand myself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment