.
.

Friday, December 5, 2008

PALEK

In the past few weeks, I've been spending my time with some friends from Kulliyyah of Engineering. They were taking short course program in the campus. It was called 3P program. Some of them were taking Comptia, a subject on PC troubleshooting and some were taking Networking. Well, I'm here not to talk about the short course program. What had caught my attention was my friend, Palek who has a serious addictiveness in Photography. During his staying in the campus, he took some of really amazing pictures which for me requires excellent skills in photography.Here were some awesome pictures taken by him:

2 comments:

  1. macam mana buat tulisan2 tu?unik...

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu...benda tu dia pggl light trail. kena guna camera yg ada shutter speed. set shutter speed paling lama, peh2 capture. masa capture tu tulih r apa2.nama ka, apa2 yg rasa nk ditulis.

    ReplyDelete