.
.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

KOMENASAI

It has been awhile since the last post. Final examination for semester 1 2008/2009 just ended. What a relief! Holiday just began and it is boring as ever. I've decided not going home and being a squatter in campus, well at least for the time being. What a pain in the ass!Study was a bit distracting for the last two semesters and i don't know whether I'm able to be in the campus next semester. I don't really know what has gotten into me. I've no problem with all the subjects I've taken up until now. The problem lies within myself and i know that very well. Would it be a matter if i fix the problem?Would it be too late?If that so, I'm a disappointment to everyone. No, i won't let it comes to that stage. I'll fix it whether or not it's too late. It won't be a matter to me. If i keep running away, nothing would change. I was punished for the mistake I've made and i accepted it with open heart and for that, i have ready myself. I'll run again with everybody and I'll never look back no matter what will happen!Wait for me, EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment