.
.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ARE WE FRIENDS?

This was the picture i took during appreciation dinner at D Palma Hotel 3 month ago.Looking at it,I've realized something about friends and friendship.We may have a lot of friends to hang around,to joking around and to do almost everything.But the question is are we friends? What is friend stands for?To hang around?To joking around?To do what exactly?

Well,there is a saying,"a friend in need is a friend indeed."Basically,that is what we call a friend. A friend is suppose to be someone that we can depend on and not just being there only to hang around. A friend is someone who always stand by us regardless of circumtances and situation that we involved in. A friend is someone who laugh when we made stupid jokes. A friend is someone who corrects us when we made mistakes. A friend is someone who appreciates us as what we are. These are friends. I'm speaking my mind not just because it tells me to do. I'm telling this base on my experiences. I've friends. To me friends are everything. Sometimes when we have problems, we seek friends for advices and for their helps eventhough we have parents on our side all the way along. But know this as well. Not all friends are friends. Some friends turn out to be our foes and some foes turn out to be our friends. I've friend back there when i was in secondary school. A really good friend but it turn out that he was backstabbing me. For the last 5 month i've been working, i met some of good friends too. That was what i thought at the beginning. Unfortunately, they have broken that trust i've put in them by backstabbing me and my other friend. Indeed they are friends but not friends. I've learned friendship the hard way but i'm grateful for that because i've friends now.

Ponder this my friends. This is a quote by a well known scholar. He said that,"know your enemy before your allies."



No comments:

Post a Comment