.
.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BITCH AND STUPIDITY

Have you ever met a person who is so stupid and blind for love? Well, lucky for me I've met one. Literally what I meant by "MET" is that I met HER in FACEBOOK. Her blindness for love made her did something stupid. She tried to put doubt between me and my other half because of her ridiculous jealousy. Well, one thing is that her BF who started all this messes. The other thing is that she really good at making stories up. She told her friend this and that blaming my other half for what had happened where at certain point she declared herself genius for passing SPM and allegedly making accusations and a statement saying that my other half is stupid? Let me tell u something bitch, the one that you accused stupid, that one has attained an honored degree from the best university in Australia. You just pass your SPM bitch and GOD knows your stinky result. To declare that you are a genius? Common, have a better loook at yourself. And your friends, getting an offer from just UNIKL? It just prove how stupid they are. And you, yourself...an offer from UITM for diploma? It just showed that you are nothing than stupid, skanky and whining little bitch. Please, do fix your broken relationship with your trusted BF. So much for "TRUST" why in the first place he was playing and toying your feeling? Please, do screw your whoring holes! Thanks bitch and cursed you and your TRUSTED BF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment