.
.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

WEAK WEEK?

Well, it has been a hectic week for me. With all the assignments and presentations to be done, its like a never ending work. More tiring than working actually. And that never ending work seems to be bothering me again the next two week only it gets worse with mid term just around the corner. A straight week of examination and a lot of topics to be covered in these few days. And, a nightmare just begun, I have to repair one personal computer and two laptops. Why in the world I am willing to do all these? Gosh! I thought when i went to a trip with my cousin last week, I could somehow relief myself from all these stressing and tiring situations but in the end I have been proving wrong. So much of a vacation...(sigh).

And now I am spending time in this blog instead of doing something I should really do. Confusing or it is just me babbling and whining? You tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment