.
.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LONG WEEKEND

It has been a long weekend for me. With bundles of new problems and occurring situations but hey, as i told you a million time ago, that is life. My internet connection has been fixed. What a relieving moment. These days, without internet connection is like living in a cave. Well, semester break will be coming soon. I've decided to stay in campus because i need to find a job during the semester break. I need some money for next semester and for some other reasons. It is kind of hard to find a job in these days. You know, a lots of companies have been cutting off their employees due to economic downfall. But, know this as well. You do not know what might happen to you. Maybe luck is on your side. Well, i will give a shot. I am not losing anything after all. Owhh... before i forgot, i need to say something to my friend. She is getting married this week. To Sufarah Azizah, "SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU". I am really sorry i could not make it to your wedding. Anyway, may ALLAH bless you and your husband to be ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment