.
.

Friday, January 2, 2009

LEGENDARY

I'm really glad I've such wonderful and supporting friends. They are all here with me through up and down and giving me advices when i really need one. Well, i guess that is what friend for. I remembered a quotation by Barney Stinson in his Bro Code, article 1 of the code, "bros before hoes." It means your fellow brothers come in first priority before your girlfriends. Amazingly, such thing works out pretty well for me too. FYI Barney Stinson is one of the characters in television series How I met Your Mother portrayed by Neil Patrick Harris. In the series, it was said that the Bro Code was created by his great great grandfather Barnabas Stinson during revolutionary war. Too tell you the truth I'm kind of addicted to this series. It reminds me about another comedy series I used to watch not so long ago, Friends. Off the record, i think HIMYM is much more interesting series. I can't wait to see the next episode...its gonna be LEGEN, wait for it DARY, LEGENDARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment