.
.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

DO YOU CARE?

Sometimes i wish i have a special power like Hiro Nakamura so I can bend time and go to the future as well as travel back to the past. With such power i can undo all my mistakes. But you and i know very well that such wishes won't becoming true because that is life all about. We try and error. Life is about learning something new and something unfamiliar and love is not far away from that standard. Love is about learning too. I've learned something about love and here i share it with you:

I've learned that I cannot make someone love
me, all I can do is to be someone who can be
loved - the rest is up to them.

I've learned that no matter how much I care,
some people just don't care back and that's
okay.

I've learned that just because someone
doesn't love me the way I want them to, it
doesn't mean they don't love me at all.

I've learned that just because two people
argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each
other and just beacuse they don't argue, it
doesn't mean they do.

I've learned that to love anything is to realize
that it might be lost.

I've learned that it takes a minute to have a
crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a
day to love someone and a lifetime to forget
someone.

I've learned that it breaks my heart to see the
one I love is happy with someone else, but it's
more painful to see that the one I love is
unhappy with me.

I've learned that love is not about finding a
perfect person, but by accepting an imperfect
person perfectly.

well, that's all too ambitious..but that's life, and
that's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment